This tutorial will show you how to print personalized letters by implementing the information on each individual provided by Legal Grab. You can also learn how to print envelopes and labels by visiting our Mailing Tutorial page. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.
1. Launch the Legal Grab software.
2. Download the latest reports.
1. Select the records you wish to export until they turn green.
2. You can also select the “All” button to select all visible records.
1. Click “Export” on the menu.
2. Browse to where you want to save the file, name it and click save.
1. Open MS Word.
2. Select the Mailings tab to begin the mail merge process.
1. Click “Select Recipients”.
2. Select “Use Existing List”.
1. Browse to the location where you saved the export file.
2. Select the export file and click open.
1. Click on “Start Mail Merge”.
2. Select “Letters”.
1. Click Address Block to insert the individual’s address block onto your letter.
2. The address block will be inserted on the line you are on in your document. In this tutorial, we are on the first line of the letter.
1. When the address block windows appears, verify that the format is ok.
2. When you are satisfied with the format click OK.
1. The Address Block identifier will now appear on the letter.
2. Click on the Greeting Line button to insert the personalized greeting line.
1. The Greeting Line identifier will now appear.
2. Type your letter body with your marketing content. The actual content of the letter is up to you.
1. Your letter is now ready for printing.
2. Preview the letter before you print by clicking on the “Preview Results” button.
3. You will now see the letter as it will appear when printed.
1. Click on the “Finish & Merge” button.
2. Select “Print Documents”.
1. Select “ALL” and click OK.
2. Once you click OK, MS Word will print personalized letter for each of the individuals you selected on Legal Grab.